Home Inspectors License Renewal

ContractorETC is PROUD to remind you how they are licensed to provide continuing education to Home Inspectors, as well as CILB licensed contractors.

There is a large amount of overlap.

If you are dually licensed, we can HELP!

Here’s the deal!

Both licensed require 14 hours – but Home Inspectors need 2 hours of Hurricane Mitigation.  Part of those 2 hours cover the “Mitigation Verification Inspection Form“.  Painters and fencing contractors don’t need to listen to that, so we make it separate, but we have in available ONLINE!

All the other 12 hours, however, are covered in the 14 hours spent towards your CILB or County license continuing education requirement!

So, in one class you get everything for your contractor license, and 12 of 14 for Home Inspector. The other 2 are available with us ONLINE!





ContractorETC is about helping make you MORE successful in business.